Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is your quality guarantee?
We have complete faith in our products, to the extent that we are proud of them. Any errors in material, design, or printing will be fully refunded or reproduced and shipped with no additional cost to you. WE WANT YOU TO LOVE THE PRODUCT YOU RECEIVE!
2. Do you accept returns?
Due to sanitary reasons and to protect the health of our employees, all sales are final. We can not accept any returns at this time during the COVID-19 crisis. Should your shipment be damaged for any reason please contact us here.
3. When does my order ship once I've placed it?
As always, we’re committed to WOWing you with every experience, and we’ll absolutely do our best to meet your needs. We're offering free shipping in all your orders and making everything we can to ship in 2-4 days. However, during these challenging and evolving times, some shipments may experience delays that are beyond our control. If you have any questions about your order, please contact us.
- Email us
- Call us at 1.973.706.6683
4. What are Metal Prints?
Metal prints are prints on aluminum done using our state-of-the-art UV printers. They give a very contemporary look to any wall. Favorite among prints used for offices, conference rooms and to give a stunning look to any space.
5. How do I check the pixels of my image?
To check the pixel count of an image on a PC:
- Right-click on the image
- Choose Properties
- Click Details
- Use the Image section to see the image dimensions in pixels, or the General section to see the image file size
To check the pixel count of an image on a Mac:
- Control-click on the image
- Choose Get Info
- Click More Info
- Use the More Info section to see the image dimensions in pixels, or the file sections to see the image file size
6. How many pixels should my image be?
This will depend on what size of print you choose. In the ordering process, after you upload your image, if it does not meet the minimum requirements or if the photo won't look good when printed, our customer service team will contact you and request a new photo or offer you an alternative.